Our leadership team has a genuine passion for social development matched by decades of experience in beekeeping.The core team at AHB includes:
- Project Leader/economic sustainability/macro-enterprise replication – Indalo inclusive (Rest Kanju): Economic viable replication, governance oversight, networking, 32 years experience.
- Operations/training – African Beekeeper Solutions (Refilwe Ramahaladi, William and Victor Mavuso): Training, self-help groups, beekeeping, poultry, veggies, fruit, combined 36 years experience.
- Project Manager/poverty alleviation sustainability/micro-enterprise replication – Khanyisani Trust (Guy Stubbs): Project management, poverty alleviation model development and implementation, 30 years experience.
- Communications/marketing/stakeholder relations – MR Inc. (Margaret Roestorf and Nola Parsons): CSI and BBBEE compliancy, media and publishing, communications platform development and management, creative marketing solutions, networking and relationship building, report writing, data and evaluation, combined 48 years experience.
- Finance/administration – Khanyisani Trust (Jane Korevaar): Bookkeeping, financial management, report writing, organisational administration, 33 years experience.
- Climate smart solution specialist - MR Inc. (Peter Netterville): Innovative cost efficient climate smart energy and agricultural solutions, 31 years experience.